Total Dadagiri is an Indian Bengali-language romantic action comedy film directed by Pathikrit Basu and produced by Mahendra Soni. This film was released in 19 January 2018 in the banner of Shree Venkatesh Films. Yash Dasgupta and Mimi Chakraborty played lead roles in it. Music direction of the film was made by Jeet Gannguli. The film is a remake of the 2017 Telugu film Nenu Local starring Nani.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Pathikrit Basu|
|Produced by||Shrikant Mohta|
|Screenplay by||N. K. Salil|
|Music by||Jeet Gannguli|
|Distributed by||Shree Venkatesh Films|
It is the teen love story of two college going students Joy and Jonaki. Joy is an engineering student, who failed repeatedly, falls in love at first sight with an MBA student Jonaki. Jonaki's father, the professor of the college who stands seriously against their love. The couple now try to convince their parents.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Label||Shree Venkatesh Films|
|Jeet Gannguli chronology|
|Singles from Total Dadagiri|
All lyrics are written by Prasen (Prasenjit Mukherjee); all music is composed by Jeet Gannguli.
|1.||"Chinte Parli Na"||Jeet Gannguli||04:16|
|3.||"Tui Hobi Amar"||Jeet Gannguli||03:58|
- "Total Dadagiri". Times of India. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Arindam Chatterjee. "Dadagiri duo". Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Meet Yash's filmi friends". 17 January 2018. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Total Dadagiri Cast Crew Story". crunknews.com. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "সিভিতে তিনটে ছবি, ইন্ডাস্ট্রিতে কতটা জায়গা তৈরি করলেন যশ?". anandabazar.com. Retrieved 21 January 2018.