The Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB), formerly the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), is a non-profit professional association of registered real estate brokers and salespeople in and about the Greater Toronto Area. TRREB's Toronto office is located at 1400 Don Mills Road.
Multiple Listing ServiceEdit
TRREB currently utilizes Stratus software to allow members to enter and manage their Multiple Listing Service listings.
In April 2021, TRREB announced it would stop using the word "master" when referencing main bedrooms in homes, because the word "is often seen as a reference to racism, sexism and slavery".
TRREB currently has 64,000 Realtor members, the most of any real estate association in Canada.
Members and member offices can be found by using the search function on the home page of its website. All members of the Board are also members of the Ontario Real Estate Association and Canadian Real Estate Association, and as such, are permitted to use the term REALTOR. The REALTOR and MLS trademarks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
- "Who We Are". trreb.ca. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- OpenStreetMap contributors (19 August 2020). "Toronto Regional Real Estate Board" (Map). OpenStreetMap. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
|author=has generic name (help)
- "Announcing New Look, Name and Future of The Toronto Regional Real Estate Board" (PDF). TRREB. January 27, 2020. Retrieved August 18, 2020.
- Channel, TRREB (September 2, 2016). "TREB History" – via Vimeo.
- "Toronto real estate board dropping 'master bedroom' term". CBC. April 14, 2021.
- "RECO | Real Estate Council of Ontario". RECO Website.
-  Archived February 28, 2009, at the Wayback Machine