|Look up topper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Topper or Toppers may refer to:
- Harley-Davidson Topper, motor scooter manufactured from 1960 to 1965
- Topper Corp., American toy manufacturer during 1960s and early 1970s
- Topper (sports), sportswear brand in Argentina and Brazil founded in 1975
- Topper (dinghy), sailing dinghy patented in 1977 by British designer Ian Proctor
- Topper's Pizza (Canadian restaurant), chain founded in 1982 as Mr. Topper's Pizza
- Toppers Pizza (American restaurant), company-owned and franchise chain founded in 1991
- Topper, brand name for tall, flat-crowned formal hat for men a/k/a top hat
- Topper, brand name of sharpening tool for pencil's worn surface a/k/a pencil sharpener
- Topper, canopy used as pickup truck or coupe utility accessory a/k/a camper shell
Film and TVEdit
- Topper (film), 1937 American film based on Thorne Smith's 1926 novel
- Topper (TV series), 1953 American TV series based on novel and film
- Topper, horse ridden by American western character Hopalong Cassidy in 1939–1954 films
- Topper Harley, lead character in 1991 American film Hot Shots!
- De Toppers, Dutch musical supergroup formed in 2005, popular on TV and DVD
- Topper (archaeological site), American location of pre-antiquity artifacts in South Carolina
- Toppers, Oklahoma, American unincorporated community
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Topper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.