Tony Ifeanyichukwu Ezenna (born 21 April 1957) is a Nigerian businessman and philanthropist. He was the founder of Orange Drugs Nigeria Limited, a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and beauty products from Indonesia, Germany, Italy, and the United States to Nigeria. He is estimated to be worth over $430 million.
Tony Ifeanyichukwu Ezenna
|Born||21 April 1957|
|Occupation||Businessman, founder of Orange Drugs Nigeria Limited|
|Net worth||$430 million|
Ezenna was born in Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria, where he grew up before moving to Onitsha. He attended St. David primary school in Owerre Akokwa, followed by Christ the King College, Onitsha for his high school education. He later paused his education due to financial hardship and joined his father's business.
In 1988, Tony decided to start his own company with ₦15,000 (about $42) when he ventured away from his employment as an industrial chemist and launched Orange Drugs Nigeria Limited turning it to a conglomerate business.
He is married to Elizabeth Ezenna and is a devout Christian.
- "ORANGE DRUGS CEO TONY EZENNA DONATES 3- STATE-OF-THE-ART CLASSROOM BLOCKS TO IMO COMMUNITIES". ifeanyicy.com.
- "HOW TONY EZENNA'S ORANGE DRUGS AIDS PARALYSIS IN NIGERIA THROUGH PROCOLD". benconews.com.
- "Top 20 Most Richest People in Nigeria". austinemedia.com.
- "Secrets Many Don't Know About Tony Ezenna, The Billionaire Behind Orange Drugs & Owner Of One of the Finest Houses in Ikoyi". theyesng.com.
- "CHIEF ANTHONY EZENNA". nigerianpilot.com.
|This Nigerian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|