Theerachai Wimolchaireuk (Thai: ธีรชัย วิมลชัยฤกษ์; RTGS: Thirachai Wimonchairoek; born January 21, 1982), known professionally as Toni Rakkaen, is a Thai model, actor and hair stylist. His mother, Banyen Rakkaen, is a Mor Lam artist and a Thai National Artist.
Theerachai Wimolchaireuk Thai: ธีรชัย วิมลชัยฤกษ์
January 21, 1982
|Education||B.A. Advertising from RMIT|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in)|
Early life and educationEdit
Rakkaen was born to a Thai French-Vietnamese father and a Thai mother, Banyen Rakkaen. When he was 12 years old, Rakkaen moved to Melbourne, Australia with his two older sisters. While in Australia, he attended high school and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology university. Before moving back to Thailand, Rakkaen worked as a hairstylist. He later worked for the Leo Burnett advertising agency as an intern. After featuring in Cleo, Rakkaen took a job at The Lounge Hair Salon. Apart from his hair-styling career, he started acting with Big Boy. Following his 2010 film debut, Rakkaen primarily appeared in romantic comedy films and drama television shows up to 2013.
- Loma Kla Tha Fan (Channel 9, 2011)
- Suepsuan Puan Kamlang 3 (Channel 3, 2011)
- Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mak (Channel 3, 2012)
- Manee Sawat (Channel 3, 2013)
- Farm Euy Farm Ruk (Channel 3, 2013)
- Prissana (PPTV, 2015)
- Jao Sao Kong Arnon (PPTV, 2015)
- Club Friday The Series Season 6 (GMM25, 2015)
- Love Songs Love Stories (GMM25, 2016)
- Senior Secret Love : Bake Me Love (2016)
- Plerng Kritsana The Series : Lai Hong (GMM25, 2016)
- Club Friday The Series Season 8 (GMM25, 2016)
- Home Stay (2017)
- Project S the Series: S.O.S. (2017)
- 7 Wan Jorng Wen Series Season 2 (Workpoint, 2017)
- Naeo Sutthai (GMM25, 2018)
- Love Bipolar (GMM25, 2018)
- Club Friday: The Series 10 - Rak nokchai (GMM25, 2018)
- i STORIES (GMM25, 2018)
- Wolf - Game la thoe (GMM25, 2018)
- A Gift for the People You Hate (GMMTv, 2019)
- 7 Wun Jorng Wen Series Season 3 (Workpoint, Upcoming)
- TWISTY SHOTS
- Sony Cyber Shot
- Big Cola
- Dr Jill
- Sukprasert, Pattramon (5 May 2013). "On screen and off, He cuts both ways". Bangkok Post.
- "Style Chronicles: We Talk with Thai Model, Actor & Influencer, Toni Rakkaen". Micro Macro Magazine.
- "โทนี่ รากแก่น". Sanook (in Thai).
- รักของเรา (in Thai)