Tomohiro Anraku (born November 4, 1996) is a Japanese professional baseball pitcher for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles of Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB). He was drafted second overall in the 2014 NPB Draft out of Saibi High School in Ehime Prefecture, Japan.
Anraku with the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
|Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles – No. 20|
|Born:November 4, 1996|
|October 5, 2015, for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles|
|Career statistics |
(through 2019 season)
|Earned run average||4.01|
As a high school pitcher, Anraku has a fastball that has been clocked as high as 157 km/h (98 mph) in 2013.
- High-schooler Anraku 1st in Japan baseball draft
- Fighters, Eagles grab coveted pitchers in NPB draft
- When 772 pitches isn't enough
- Japanese High School Baseball Player Tomohiro Anraku is Piling Up Unreal Pitch Counts
- Tomohiro Anraku, 16-Year-Old Japanese Phenom, Throws 232 Pitches In One Game
- "Schoolboy hurler Anraku books Koshien return". The Japan Times. Retrieved 2015-03-15.