|Born||13 February 1996|
|FIDE rating||2505 (April 2021)|
Tomas Laurušas successfully started at various European Youth Chess Championship. In 2008, he ranked second at the U-14 age group, but in 2012, he was third at the U-16 age group. In 2012 played for Lithuanian team in the World Youth (U-16) Chess Olympiad in Istanbul, where he won the individual silver medal at the first board. In 2014 he won bronze medal in the Lithuanian Chess Championship, but in 2016 Laurušas won the Lithuanian Chess Championship. In 2018, Laurušas won the blitz tournament in chess festival "Liepājas Rokāde".
In 2020, Laurušas tied for 2nd-5th place in the Panevezys International Chess Festival with Aleksandrs Jazdanovs, Bartlomiej Heberla, and Karolis Juksta. He won the 17th Klaipeda Sea Festival with a score of 6.5/7
- In 2014, at third board in the 41st Chess Olympiad in Tromsø (+6 −3 =1);
- In 2016, at second board in the 42nd Chess Olympiad in Baku (+4 −1 =5).
- Administrator. "FIDE Title Applications (GM, IM, WGM, WIM, IA, FA, IO)". ratings.fide.com.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: 11th World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad, Istanbul 2012, Lithuania". www.olimpbase.org.
- "ch-LTU Final 2014 2014 - 365Chess.com Tournaments". www.365chess.com.
- http://chess-results.com, Dipl.Ing. Heinz Herzog -. "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - Lietuvos šachmatų čempionatas". chess-results.com.
- XXV International Chess Festival Liepajas rokade-2018 Blitz
- "The Week in Chess 1339". theweekinchess.com. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "The Week in Chess 1342". theweekinchess.com. Retrieved 2020-08-09.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: Men's Chess Olympiads :: Tomas Laurušas". www.olimpbase.org.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: European Men's Team Chess Championship :: Tomas Laurušas". www.olimpbase.org.