Tom Sutcliffe (broadcaster)
Thomas Sutcliffe (born 12 August 1956 in Yorkshire, England) is a British journalist and arts broadcaster. He has presented the BBC Radio 4 arts show Saturday Review since 1999, and is also chairman of Round Britain Quiz.
Early life and educationEdit
Sutcliffe joined the BBC when he graduated[vague] from university. After editing the BBC Radio 4 arts programme Kaleidoscope, in 1986 he became the first arts editor of The Independent newspaper, a columnist and television reviewer.
In 1995 Sutcliffe won the Peter Black Award for Broadcast Journalism.
- Thomas Sutcliffe, Esq at Debrett's People of Today. Retrieved 2011-01-23.
- "Tom Sutcliffe". [BBC News Channel. BBC. 10 October 2003. Retrieved 22 January 2011.
- "Tom Sutcliffe". Radio 4 people. BBC. Retrieved 22 January 2011.
- "Thomas Sutcliffe". London: The Independent. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Josh Halliday "Independent titles to cut back on arts coverage", guardian.co.uk, 29 July 2013
|This BBC Radio–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|