Toluse "Tolu" Olorunnipa (Toe-Loo Oh-lo-roo-NEE-pa; born December 21, 1986) is a Nigerian-American journalist and political commentator. He is the first reporter of native African and Nigerian descent to cover the White House.
|Alma mater||Stanford University (BA, MSc)|
Olorunnipa writes for The Washington Post and is an analyst for CNN. He previously worked for Bloomberg News and The Miami Herald. His columns have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Tampa Bay Times, The Seattle Times, The Nation, and others. He has been featured as a panelist on Washington Week and Face the Nation, and frequently appears on CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, and C-SPAN as a political analyst.
- Omotayo, Joseph (2019-07-29). "Meet Toluse Olorunnipa, 1st Nigerian-reporter to cover White House". www.legit.ng. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "Washington Post hires Bloomberg's Olorunnipa". Talking Biz News. 2019-01-24. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "Washington Post hires Bloomberg's Olorunnipa". Talking Biz News. 2019-01-24. Retrieved 2020-03-10.
- Admin. "Toluse Olorunnipa". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- Admin. "Toluse Olorunnipa". www.pbs.org. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "Toluse Olorunnipa | CNN, The Washington Post Journalist | Muck Rack". muckrack.com. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "Toluse Olorunnipa". Washington Week. 2018-08-16. Retrieved 2020-03-10.
- Review, Jewish World. "Toluse Olorunnipa - Dems weigh the cost of ambition". Jewish World Review. Retrieved 2020-03-10.