Tochni massacre refers to the killing of 84 Turkish Cypriots from the village of Tochni, Larnaca, Cyprus by Greek Cypriot members of EOKA B during the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in the Summer of 1974.
During the Turkish invasion at the north of the island, members of the Greek Cypriot paramilitary group EOKA B took hostage more than 80 Turkish Cypriot men from the village of Tochni and the nearby village of Zygi, including minor boys of age 13. After being kept at a Greek elementary school during the night, the arrested Turkish Cypriots were boarded in a bus. According to the only survivor of the massacre, Suat Hussein Kafadar, the Turks were taken to the village of Palodia, where they were executed with automatic guns.
Total number of victims is 84 (78 from Tochni and 6 from Zygi) At the massacre site, according to Kafadar, there was a Greek officer. Kafadar said in an interview that a Greek military officer with three stars spoke with them during the night and reassured them that they would not get hurt. "My friend, don't be afraid. Today you are prisoners, tomorrow we will be yours. In the army, nobody abuses captives." 
In 2016, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus Erato Kozakou-Marcoullis, said "I apologize to the Turkish Cypriots for 126 women and children killed in Aloda, Maratha and Santalaris and 85 civilian men killed in Tochni as a result of the horrific murders committed by EOKA B extremists on 14 August 1974.".
- Δημητρίου, Μάριος (21 August 2016). "Μια παλιά μαρτυρία στην Τόχνη". sigmalive.com. Sigma Live. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- Δημητρίου, Μάριος (20 March 2014). "Κηδεύτηκαν έξι Τουρκοκύπριοι της Τόχνης". sigmalive.com. Sigma Live. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- Κουκουμάς, Γιώργος (2 August 2015). "Σφαγές Τ/κ από τον ελληνοκυπριακό φασισμό". Διάλογος. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "Τουρκοκύπριος συγκλονίζει: Έτσι έγινε η σφαγή της Τόχνης". Πρώτο Θέμα. 15 June 2017.
- "Remembering the Tochni Massacre". T-Vine. 15 August 2014. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Paul Sant Cassia, Bodies of Evidence: Burial, Memory, and the Recovery of Missing Persons in Cyprus, Berghahn Books, 2007, ISBN 978-1-84545-228-5, Massacre&f=false p. 61.
- Gisela Welz,European Products: Making and Unmaking Heritage in Cyprus, Berghahn Books, 2015, ISBN 9781782388234 p. 53
- News, Πολίτης. "Ο μοναδικός επιβιώσας της Τόχνης: Δεν τρέφω μίσος για τους Ε/κ". Ο μοναδικός επιβιώσας της Τόχνης: Δεν τρέφω μίσος για τους Ε/κ. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
|last=has generic name (help)
- Sevgül Uludağ (23 August 2014). "Dohni katliamı nasıl olmuştu?". havadis. havadiskibris.com. Archived from the original on 30 April 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
Okulun içindeyken – ki esir olarak gittik – üç yıldızlı bir Yunanlı asker geldi, adam geldi bir konuşma yaptı. Dedi ki "Arkadaşlar hiç korkmayın, bugün siz esirsanız, yarın da biz esir olabiliriz. Askerlikte esirlere kötü muamele yapılmaz
- "Marcoullis, Kıbrıslı Türklerden özür diledi". KIBRIS POSTASI (in Turkish). Retrieved 2022-02-05.