Tarrant in 2018
Tobias Charles Tarrant
29 October 1991
|Family||Dexter Walsh (brother)|
Fia Tarrant (sister)
Sammy Tarrant (sister)
Jennifer Tarrant (sister)
Helen Tarrant (sister)
Tarrant started his national radio broadcasting career on Capital FM, presenting the early breakfast show in 2014. In October 2016 he moved to the same time slot on Radio X, presenting from 4am to 6:30am. He also began covering The Chris Moyles Show when Moyles was on leave.
Due to his profile being raised after increasing the listener figures on his early show by 29%, and also by appearing on Moyles' show, Tarrant moved to the mid-morning slot (10am-1pm) in April 2018, taking over from Jack Saunders.
He has been dating Pippa Taylor, the Executive Producer of The Chris Moyles Show, since July 2017. Mid 2018 Toby and Pippa moved in together; In order to help furnish the property Chris Moyles gave the listeners the John Lewis gift list address, by the end of the show all the items had been bought. 
Tarrant ran the London Marathon for the charity "Make Some Noise" in 2018 achieving a time of 04:35:27 and placed 12279th. He raised over £31,000 for his efforts. One of the main reasons for the high total was due to his agreement with Moyles that he would cycle around Leicester Square naked if he raised over £30,000.
- "Fia Tarrant: Thoroughly modern Muslim". 22 May 2012.
- "Toby Tarrant (@tobytarrant) - Twitter". twitter.com.
- "Toby Tarrant". Triple Media. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- Media, Triple A. "Toby Tarrant Lands Radio X Show". Triple A Media.
- "Toby Tarrant takes over mornings at Radio X – RadioToday". radiotoday.co.uk.
- "BBC One - Pointless Celebrities, Series 11, Presenters". BBC. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
- "WATCH: Pippa And Toby Took Their Relationship To The Next Level..." Radio X. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Virgin Money London Marathon 2018". results-2018.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Toby Runs The London Marathon 2018". Radio X. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
|This British biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|