Tobacco Control (journal)
Tobacco Control is a bi-montly peer-reviewed medical journal covering the health effects of tobacco use, as well as efforts to reduce tobacco use through education and policy and the tobacco industry's activities. It was established in 1992 and is published by BMJ Group. The founding editor-in-chief was Ronald Davis (Michigan Department of Community Health), and the current one is Ruth Malone (University of California San Francisco). According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 4.151.
|Edited by||Ruth Malone|
|ISO 4||Tob. Control|
The following people have served as editor-in-chief of the journal:
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Corsello, Philip (23 February 1994). "Tobacco Control: An International Journal". JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association. 271 (8): 636. doi:10.1001/jama.1994.03510320078039.
- "Tobacco Control". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.
- "Ronald M. Davis, MD". University of Michigan Website. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "Simon Chapman". University of Sydney Website. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "Ruth Malone". University of California San Francisco Website. Retrieved 5 March 2015.