Tindle Radio Group
Sir Ray Tindle acquired Island FM in Guernsey in February 1998, the first station of what was to become Tindle Radio Group. The business grew to an ownership of a dozen stations, mostly located in the South and Southeast of England. Between 2007 and 2010 four stations were sold, with the final five of the UK stations offloaded in 2013 through a management buyout.
Tindle CI Broadcasting is part of the Tindle Group.
Former Radio StationsEdit
During 2013, four other stations in East Anglia were sold to Anglian Radio.
- Kick FM - local radio station for West Berkshire, broadcast from Newbury (sold to Andover Sound in 2009)
- Delta Radio - local radio station for East Hampshire, South West Surrey and North West Sussex; merged with Kestrel FM in 2010
- Bridge FM - local radio station for Bridgend County, South Wales (sold to Town and Country Broadcasting in 2007)
- Dream 107.2 - local radio station for Central Hampshire, broadcast from The Brooks Shopping Centre in Winchester. Previously known as 107.2 Win FM. Now The Breeze.
- Kestrel FM - local radio station for North Hampshire, broadcast from studios in Festival Place Shopping Centre in Basingstoke. Now The Breeze.
- Dream 107.7 - local radio station for Chelmsford (sold to Adventure Radio in September 2008)
- Dream 100 FM - local radio station for North Essex and South Suffolk
- 99.9 Radio Norwich - local radio station for Norwich
- The Beach - local radio station for Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Southwold
- Town 102 - local radio station for the Ipswich area
- North Norfolk Radio - local radio station for North Norfolk