Tina Grenville is a New Zealand actor, model, presenter and writer.
She attended Wellington Girls' College and moved into modelling becoming the 1964 Model of the Year. She also acted, in New Zealand and Australia. Her first husband went missing at sea when she was 20 years old. She was then married to Robert Bruning with whom she frequently collaborated. 
She returned to New Zealand where she hosted a show Good Morning and was a panellist on Beauty and the Beast.
- "Michele Hewitson interview: Tina Grenville". New Zealand Herald. 26 May 2012.
- "TINA GRENVILLE'S BABY". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia, Australia. 6 September 1972. p. 37. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
- Tyler, Vicky (June 5, 2012). "Former TV star Tina Grenville's explosive past". Now to Love.
- ""THE GODFATHERS"". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia, Australia. 2 June 1971. p. 13. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
- ""The People Next Door" move in". The Australian Women's Weekly. Australia, Australia. 4 April 1973. p. 17. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via Trove.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (January 2020)