Times-Shamrock Communications is an American media company based in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The company, owned by the Lynett and Haggerty families of Scranton, lists among its assets four daily newspapers, six weekly newspapers, and 9 radio stations. Most of its properties are in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Times-Tribune, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- The Citizens' Voice, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- The Standard-Speaker, Hazleton, Pennsylvania
- The Republican & Herald, Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- The Abington Suburban
- The Triboro Banner
- The Valley Advantage
- The Pocono Times
- Wyoming County Press Examiner, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Ithaca & Tri-Village Pennysaver
- Electric City, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Diamond City, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- WZBA, Baltimore, Maryland (city of license: Westminster, MD)
- WEJL/WQFM/WEJL-FM Scranton, Pennsylvania
- WEZX/WPZX Scranton, Pennsylvania
- WFUZ Scranton, Pennsylvania
- WLDB, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- WLUM, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- WZTI, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Milwaukee radio stations are operated by Milwaukee Radio Alliance, a partnership between Shamrock Communications, Times-Shamrock's broadcasting affiliate, and Willie Davis's All-Pro Broadcasting, Inc.
In August 2013, Times-Shamrock announced it would divest several of its properties in order to focus the company on northeastern Pennsylvania. The divested properties:
- Baltimore City Paper (purchased by the Baltimore Sun Media Group)
- Cleveland Scene (purchased by Euclid Media Group)
- Detroit Metro Times (purchased by Euclid Media Group)
- Orlando Weekly (purchased by Euclid Media Group)
- San Antonio Current (purchased by Euclid Media Group)
- Virgin Islands Daily News (sold to Virgin Islands businessman Archie Nahigian) 
- The Progress-Index (purchased by GateHouse Media)
In October 2015, Times-Shamrock announced another major divestment of several newspaper properties. The divested properties were all part of the Towanda Printing Company business segment. Sample News Group, of Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, acquired the properties. Also included in the sale was the Towanda Printing Company printing facility. The divested properties include:
- The Daily Review (Towanda, Pennsylvania)
- The News-Item (Shamokin, Pennsylvania)
- Bradford-Sullivan Pennysaver (Towanda, Pennsylvania)
- The Citizen-Standard (Valley View, Pennsylvania)
- The Farmer's Friend (Towanda, Pennsylvania)
- The Northeast Driller (Sayre, Pennsylvania)
- The Oswego Pennysaver (Oswego, Pennsylvania)
- Susquehanna County Independent (Montrose, Pennsylvania)
- The Troy Pennysaver (Troy, Pennsylvania)
- The Weekender (Montrose, Pennsylvania)
In July 2017, it was announced that Times-Shamrock is selling its radio stations in the Reno, Nevada, market to Entravision. KRZQ wasn't included in the sale, as it was sold to John Burkavage’s Bighorn Media.
The affected stations were:
- "Times-Shamrock to sell some newspapers, sharpen focus on Northeast Pennsylvania". The Times-Tribune. August 26, 2013.
- "Newly Formed Euclid Media Group to Acquire Times-Shamrock Alternative Weekly Properties". Association of Alternative Newsmedia. 2013-12-23.
- "Times-Shamrock sells Virgin Islands Daily News". Associated Press. October 2, 2014. Archived from the original on October 9, 2014.
- "Times-Shamrock OKs sale of papers to Sample News Group". The Standard Speaker. October 3, 2015.
- "KRZQ To Flip To Soft Oldies As Shamrock Exits Reno - RadioInsight". RadioInsight. 28 July 2017.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|