Tim Jacobus (//; born April 21, 1959) is an American artist best known for illustrating the covers for nearly 100 books in R. L. Stine's Goosebumps series. He has done over 300 book covers and paintings for various different series, novels, and video games. He currently resides in New Jersey, doing most of his art digitally.
|Born||April 21, 1959|
- Null-A-Three - Book Cover (1985)
- Star Trek: The Promethean Prophecy - Game Cover (1986)
- Star Trek: First Contact - Game Cover (1988)
- Green City in the Sun - Book Covers (1988)
- Goosebumps - All Book Covers except #2 and #12 (1992-1997)
- Deadtime Stories - Various Book Covers (1996)
- Goosebumps: Series 2000 - All Book Covers (1998-1999)
- Bone Chillers - Various Book Covers (1998)
- Merry Christmas, Teletubbies! - Book Cover (1999)
- Casket Case - Album Cover (2014)
- Ravage - Return of the Spectral Rider - Album Cover (2017)
- KORKIDIS, JUSTIN. "The 25 Greatest Goosebumps Book Covers". Complex.
- "An Interview with the Artist Behind the Covers for Goosebumps". Vice. Retrieved 29 July 2017.