|This article or section possibly contains previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
20 January 1992 |
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, UK
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Manager||Models 1 (International)|
In 2008, Pisani appeared in Maltese DJ Ruby's music video for "Living in The Dark". Since then she appeared on the covers of numerous Maltese magazines such as Sunday Circle, Tune In, Pink, Platinum Love, and Milkshake. In 2009, she achieved third place (second runner up) in the annual Miss Maltese Islands competition.
Britain's Next Top ModelEdit
Tiffany first came to the international public's attention by being the youngest model on sixth cycle of Britain's Next Top Model in 2010. During her time on the show, her edgy look was emphasized on when the show's host, Elle Macpherson, had her cut her trademark long hair into a pixie crop. Elimination rounds saw her receive one first call-out and two appearances in the bottom two. She also won three challenges. During the tenth episode, internationally acclaimed photographer Terry O'Neill praised Pisani as his favourite girl in the competition. On 4 October 2010, Pisani was announced the winner, beating strong competitor and eventual runner-up Alisha White and judges' favourite Joy McLaren.
Pisani was born in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. She grew up in Attard, Malta, with her parents, and her elder sister. English is her first language, but she attended a Maltese-language medium school where she attained fluency in Maltese. After winning Britain's Next Top Model Cycle 6, she has been based in London and has been working in Milan, Paris and Hong Kong.
- "Model dream comes true for Wolverhampton girl Tiffany". Birmingham Mail. 6 October 2010. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- Camille, Ben (2 November 2010). "Tiffany Pisani of models.com.mt shooting the Face of Revlon Malta". YouTube. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- Abraham, Tamara (5 October 2010). "Britain's Next Top Model winner Tiffany Pisani on her shock victory". Mail Online. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- "Tiffany at Palazzo Parisio". Times of Malta. 1 May 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- DJ Ruby (4 November 2008). "DJ Ruby - Living In The Dark (music video) featuring Tiffany Pisani". YouTube. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- Chetcuti, Kristina (20 November 2011). "Tiffany proves she’s here to stay". Times of Malta. Retrieved 27 December 2015.