- Tiffany Darwish (born 1971), American pop artist who covered "I Think We're Alone Now"
- Tiffany (wrestler), the stage name of Taryn Terrell
- Charles Lewis Tiffany (1812–1902), a founder of Tiffany & Co., jewelers
- Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), Charles Lewis's son, stained glass and jewelry artist, later associated with Tiffany & Co.
- Tiffany & Co., a jewelry firm founded by Charles Lewis Tiffany
- Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company or Tiffany Studios (of Louis Comfort Tiffany)
- Tiffany Pictures, a movie studio
- Tiffany Cross Medal of Honor, World War I era US Navy and US Marine Corps Medal of Honor