Hohhot Black Horse F.C.
|Full name||Hohhot Black Horse Sport|
|Ground||Hohhot People's Stadium,|
Playing as Beijing Zangying Xuequan and Tibet Huitong Luhua, the team played in the Yi League until 2005, when they purchased Dalian Changbo from the upper Jia League in 2006. The newly merged team was moved to Taiyuan, Shanxi and renamed to Shanxi Wosen Luhu, but relocated again to Hohhot, Inner Mongolia in 2007 and renamed themselves Hohhot Black Horse, then withdrew mid-season and dissolved.
- 2002–03: Beijing Zangying Xuequan (北京藏鹰雪泉)
- 2004–05: Tibet Huitong Luhua (西藏惠通陆华)
- 2006: Shanxi Wosen Luhu (山西沃森路虎)
- 2007: Hohhot Black Horse (呼和浩特黑马)
- As of the end of 2007 season
All-time league Ranking
|This article about a Chinese football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|