Tiber may refer to:
- Tiber, the Italian river that flows through Rome
- Tiber Island, the island in the Tiber River in Rome
- Tiber Valley Project, the project conducted by the British School in Rome
- Tiber Apollo, the marble sculpture of Apollo recovered from the Tiber River
- Tiber Creek, the tributary of the Potomac River in Washington, D.C.
- Mad River (Ohio), the stream in Ohio also known as Tiber River
- Tiber Dam, the dam on the Marias River in Montana
- Lake Elwell, the lake in Montana also known as Tiber Reservoir
- Tiber Rocks, the group of rocks off the west coast of Graham Land
- Tiber Oil Field, the deepwater offshore oil field located in the Gulf of Mexico
- Tiber (Sacramento RT), the light rail station in La Riviera, California
- River Tiber (musician), Canadian R&B singer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.