(Redirected from Thunderbird (comics))
|Look up thunderbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thunderbird or Thunderbirds may refer to:
- Thunderbird (mythology), a legendary creature in certain North American indigenous peoples' history and culture
Arts, entertainment and mediaEdit
- Thunderbird (John Proudstar), a Marvel Comics superhero introduced in 1975
- Warpath (comics), or Thunderbird, a Marvel Comics superhero introduced in 1984
- Thunderbird (Neal Shaara), a Marvel Comics superhero introduced in 2000
- Thunderbird, a creature in the game Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Film and televisionEdit
- Thunder Birds (1942 film), an American World War II
- Thunderbirds (1952 film), an American war film
- Thunderbirds (TV series), a 1960s British puppet science-fiction series
- Thunderbirds (2004 film), based on the TV series
- The Thunderbirds, 1960s English band of Chris Farlowe
- The Thunderbirds, 1960s Hong Kong band of Robert Lee Jun-fai
- Gibson Thunderbird, a bass guitar
- Thunderbird (Cassandra Wilson album), 2006
- Thunderbird (Louis Bellson album), 1965
- Thunderbird (Willis Jackson album), 1962
- "Thunderbird" (Call Me No One song), 2012
- "Thunderbirds" / "3AM", a single by Busted, 2004
- "Thunderbird", by Iron Savior from Condition Red, 2002
- "Thunderbird", by Quiet Riot from Metal Health, 1983
- "Thunderbird", by Seasick Steve from I Started Out with Nothin and I Still Got Most of It Left, 2008
- "Thunderbird", by They Might Be Giants from The Spine, 2004
- "Thunderbird", by ZZ Top from Fandango!, 1975
- "Thunderbird", by C418 from Excursions, 2018
Businesses and organisationsEdit
Hotels and motelsEdit
- Thunderbird Motel, a former Indian-themed motel in Minnesota, U.S.
- Thunderbird Motel, one of the Miami modern architecture buildings, Florida, U.S.
- Thunderbird Motel, now a Standard Hotel on Sunset Strip, Los Angeles, U.S.
- Thunderbird Hotel, now El Rancho Hotel and Casino, Paradise, Nevada, U.S.
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, at Arizona State University, U.S.
- Thunderbird High School, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Thunderbird Adventist Academy, a high school in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.
Other businesses and organisationsEdit
- Thunderbird Entertainment, a Canadian company
- United States Air Force Thunderbirds, an air demonstration squadron
- Thunderbird (missile), a British Army missile
- Thunderbird (aircraft), a surviving B-17 Flying Fortress
- Thunderbird Field No. 1 and Thunderbird Field No. 2, World War II airfields in Arizona, U.S.
- No. 426 Thunderbird Squadron, of the Royal Canadian Air Force
- 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (United States), nicknamed Thunderbird
Science and technologyEdit
- Adelaide Thunderbirds, an Australian netball team
- Albuquerque Thunderbirds, a former American basketball team
- Carolina Thunderbirds, a former American ice hockey team
- Carolina Thunderbirds (FPHL), an American ice hockey team
- Dubuque Thunderbirds, a former American junior hockey team
- Hamilton Thunderbirds, former name of a Canadian baseball team
- Sault Thunderbirds, a 1959–1962 Canadian ice hockey team
- Seattle Thunderbirds, an American ice hockey team
- Soo Thunderbirds, a Canadian ice hockey team
- Springfield Thunderbirds, an American ice hockey team
- Thunderbird Soccer Club, a Taiwanese football club
- UBC Thunderbirds, the athletic teams of the University of British Columbia
- Thunderbird Country Club, a golf course in Rancho Mirage, California, U.S.
- Thunderbird, nickname of Franco Wanyama (born 1968), Ugandan retired boxer
- The Thunderbirds, organizers of the Phoenix Open golf tournament
- Thunderbird (train), a Japanese limited express
- Thunderbird 26, a class of sailboat
- Thunderbird W-14, three-seat biplane of the 1920s
- Ford Thunderbird, a car
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird, an Indian motorcycle
- Triumph Thunderbird (disambiguation), the name of several British motorcycles
- Thunderbirds, British Rail Class 57/3 diesel rescue locomotives