Throttle is any mechanism by which the power or speed of an engine is controlled.
|Look up throttle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Throttle or throttling may also refer to:
- Teddy at the Throttle, a 1917 American comedy short film
- Throttle, a 2005 thriller
- "Throttle" (novella), a 2009 novella by Stephen King and his son Joe Hill
- Bandwidth throttling, used to control the bandwidth that a network application can use
- Rocket engine throttling
- Throttling process (computing), software speed control
- Throttling process (thermodynamics), an isenthalpic process in thermodynamics
- DVD-by-mail throttling, the process of penalizing the most active users in subscription-based DVD-by-mail businesses, by slowing shipments or sending less desirable movies
- CPU throttling, computer hardware speed control, also known as dynamic frequency scaling
- Throttle, one of the three main characters of Biker Mice from Mars
- "The Throttle", a nickname for the American athlete Dave Wottle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Throttle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.