Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie (born 26 July 2000) is a New Zealand actress. She has played Pixie Hannah in Shortland Street, Lucy Lewis in Lucy Lewis Can't Lose, and has also co-starred opposite Ben Foster in the 2018 American film Leave No Trace, for which she received critical acclaim.
McKenzie in 2018
Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie
26 July 2000
Wellington, New Zealand
|Education||Samuel Marsden Collegiate School|
|Relatives||Kate Harcourt (grandmother)|
McKenzie was born in Wellington, New Zealand, and is the daughter of actress Miranda Harcourt and director Stuart McKenzie. She lives in Wellington, where she attends Samuel Marsden Collegiate School, in Year 13.
|2014||The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies||Astrid|
|2017||The Changeover||Rose Keaton|
|2018||Leave No Trace||Tom||National Board of Review Award for Breakthrough Performance|
San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Breakthrough Performance
Nominated - Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer
Nominated - Detroit Film Critics Society Award for Best Supporting Actress
Nominated - Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Actor
Nominated - Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female
|2019||Jojo Rabbit||Elsa Korr|
|TBA||True History of the Kelly Gang||Mary|
|Last Night in Soho||Filming|
|2014||Consent: The Louise Nicholas Story||Young Louise||TV movie|
|2015||Shortland Street||Pixie Hannah|
|2016||Bright Summer Night||Petra Quince|
|2017||Lucy Lewis Can't Lose||Lucy Lewis|
- Macandrew, Ruby (14 March 2017). "Wellington teenager Thomasin McKenzie lands lead movie role in US film My Abandonment". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- Keogh, Brittany (10 March 2017). "Young Kiwi actor Thomasin McKenzie's big break in US movie My Abandonment". Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "Leave No Trace (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- McFadden, Suzanne (August 11, 2017). "At home with Dame Kate Harcourt and daughter Miranda".
- "Thomasin McKenzie". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-06-30.