This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)
Thomas Road is a major west-east road in the far southern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia, connecting Rockingham Road (part of Highway 1) in Kwinana's industrial area with Kwinana's urban area, before bridging Perth's agricultural fringe to meet the South Western Highway in Byford, just south of Armadale. Thomas Road was the terminus of the Kwinana Freeway from 1993 until 2002, and presently serves as the terminus of Tonkin Highway after its extension beyond Albany Highway in 2003.
Intersection of Rockingham Road and Thomas Road
|Length||23 km (14 mi)|
|Route number(s)||State Route 21|
|West end||Rockingham Road (National Route 1), Kwinana Beach|
|East end||South Western Highway (State Route 20), Byford|
- Rockingham Road (National Route 1) – to Spearwood and Fremantle / Rockingham and Mandurah
- Gilmore Avenue – Kwinana Town Centre, Parmelia, Calista, Leda
- Johnson Road – Bertram, Wellard
- Kwinana Freeway (State Route 2) – Jandakot, Perth CBD / Rockingham
- Nicholson Road (State Route 31) – Canning Vale, Cannington
- Tonkin Highway (State Route 4) – Gosnells, Perth Airport
- South Western Highway (State Route 20) –
- 2011 UBD Perth and Surrounds Street Directory. Australia: Universal Publishers Pty Ltd. 2011. pp. 409–412, 426–429. ISBN 978 0 7319 2653 4.
- Distance book (12 ed.). Main Roads Western Australia. 2012. pp. 4–5. ISBN 0 7309 7657 2. Archived from the original on 24 October 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2014.