Third Way (disambiguation)
|Look up third way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Third Way is a political position advocating a varying synthesis of right-wing and left-wing policies.
Third Way may also refer to:
- Third Way (France), a Third Position organization in France
- Third Way (Israel), a political party in Israel
- Third Way (Palestinian authority), a centrist Palestinian political party in the Palestinian National Authority
- Third Way (UK organisation), a right-wing think tank in the United Kingdom that was founded as a political party
- Third Way (United States), a public policy think tank in the United States
- From Aquinas' "Five Ways" arguments for God's existence: the Third Way, the argument from contingency
- The III. Path, a German neo-Nazi political party
- Third Ways, a 2007 book by Allan C. Carlson
- The 3rd Alternative, a 2011 book by Stephen Covey
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.