|Look up therapy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Therapy is the attempted remediation of a health problem.
Therapy may also refer to:
- Therapy?, a metal band from Northern Ireland
- Therapy (Loudon Wainwright III album) (1989)
- Therapy (James Whild Lea album)
- Therapy (MiChi album) (2012)
- Therapy (Diatribe EP) (1991)
- Therapy (Tech N9ne EP) (2013)
- "Therapy" (Armin van Buuren song)
- "Therapy" (Infectious Grooves song)
- "Therapy" (T-Pain song)
- "Therapy" (Mary J. Blige song), 2014
- "Therapy" (India.Arie song) , a song by India.Arie featuring Gramps Morgan
- "Therapy", a 1996 song by Heltah Skeltah from Nocturnal
- "Therapy", a song by Axium from Blindsided
- "Therapy", a 2009 song by All Time Low from Nothing Personal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Therapy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.