Theoretical Population Biology
Theoretical Population Biology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering research on theoretical aspects population biology in its widest sense, including mathematical modelling of populations, ecology, evolution, genetics, demography, and epidemiology. The editor-in-chief is Noah A. Rosenberg (Stanford University), who in January 2013 succeeded the founding editor Marcus Feldman (Stanford University). The journal has a partnership with the journal Genetics, exchanging manuscripts in between the two if they are a better fit of the other journal's scope.
|Discipline||Population biology, demography, epidemiology|
|Edited by||Noah A. Rosenberg|
|ISO 4||Theor. Popul. Biol.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences
- Current Contents/Life Sciences
- Ecology Abstracts
- Fisheries Review
- Genetics Abstracts
- Mathematical Reviews
- Population Index
- Science Citation Index
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Zentralblatt MATH
- The Zoological Record
- Rosenberg, Noah A. (2013). "Editorial". Theoretical Population Biology. 83: A2–A3. doi:10.1016/j.tpb.2012.10.009.
- "Theoretical Population Biology: Author Information Pack". Elsevier. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "Theoretical Population Biology". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.