The Windbreakers were an American power pop group from Mississippi led by singer-guitarists Tim Lee and Bobby Sutliff. The band released their first EP in 1982, and were best known for an acclaimed 1985 album, Terminal. After three more albums, Lee and Sutliff began solo careers. Tim Lee released All That Stuff in 1997.
- Meet the Windbreakers EP (Big Monkey) 1982
- Any Monkey With a Typewriter EP (Big Monkey) 1983
- Disciples of Agriculture (Fr. Closer) 1985
- Terminal (Homestead) 1985
- Run (DB) 1986
- A Different Sort ... (DB) 1987
- At Home With Bobby and Tim (DB) 1989
- Electric Landlady (DB) 1991
- Time Machine (1982–2002)
- Ankeny, Jason. "The Windbreakers – Artist Biography". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- Scott Miller -Music: What Happened? 2010 0615381960 – Page 130 "The jangly eccentricity of Bobby Sutliff was always a bit of a strange match for Tim Lee's high-energy indie garage rock, "
- Schinder, Scott; Robbins, Ira. "Windbreakers". Trouser Press. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- No Depression
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|