The War of Art (book)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The War of Art is a 2002 non-fiction book written by the American author Steven Pressfield. The book highlights the forms of resistance faced by artists, entrepreneurs, athletes, and others who are trying to break through creative barriers. The book has a follow-up titled Do The Work.
The book's cover.
|Original title||The War of Art|
|Publisher||Black Irish Books|
|Followed by||Do The Work|
- "Steven Pressfield Official Website - The War of Art". Steven Pressfield. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- Moore, Suzie. "6 Reasons Critics Are Awesome". Huffington Post.
- Clark, Val (Aug 2, 2014). "Viva la Resistance". Dubbo Photonews. Archived from the original on 2014-08-14.
- Carlson, Lucas. "These Are The Avoidable Mistakes Startup Founders Make Again And Again". Business Insider.
- Pressfield, Steven. "About". Retrieved May 2, 2012.