The Voice from the Sky
The Voice from the Sky is a 1930 American science fiction film serial directed by Ben F. Wilson and starring Wally Wales and Neva Gerber. The film was considered to be a lost film, but was recently rediscovered. It is the first serial film to have full sound.
|The Voice from the Sky|
|Directed by||Ben F. Wilson|
|Written by||Robert Dillon|
|Produced by||Ben F. Wilson|
|Edited by||Frederick Bain|
|Distributed by||Hollywood Pictures Corporation|
- Wally Wales as Jack Deering, U. S. Secret Service
- Neva Gerber (as Jean Dolores) as Jean Lovell
- Robert Walker as Edgar Ballin
- J. P. Lockney as Geoffrey Mentor
- Al Haskell as Henchman 'Patch-Eye'
- Cliff Lyons as Henchman 'Humpy'
- John C. McCallum as J. C. Gates
- Merle Farris as Mrs. Deering (Jack's mother)
- The Man from Nowhere (a mysterious black-cloaked figure)
List of episodesEdit
- The Cave of Horrors
- The Man from Nowhere
- Danger Ahead
- Desperate Deeds
- Trail of Vengeance
- The Scarlet Scourge
- Trapped by Fate
- The Pit of Peril
- Hearts of Steel
- Lowe, Denise (2004). An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Women in Early American Films, 1895-1930. Haworth Press. pp. 234–236. ISBN 0-7890-1843-8.