The Villain (2018 film)
Villain Movie poster
|Produced by||C. R. Manohar|
|Music by||Arjun Janya|
|Cinematography||Girish R. Gowda|
Tanvi — Shanvi Films
The audio release is scheduled to in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This will be the first time for any Kannada Movie audio to be released out of Karnataka and India. The audio launch is scheduled on 24th August 2018 at Le Meridian Hotel, Dubai. The event is organised by Karnataka Media Forum, UAE.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2018)
Director Prem announced new film starring Shivaraj Rajkumar and Sudeep in lead roles. The film is about a villager who dreams to become an actor. The film is produced by CR.Manohar and they signed Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty in an important role that has been kept as a secret in the beginning, but the news was later leaked to the press. The film was launched by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on 13 December 2015 and the first look was released in March 2017. The film already completed a schedule and will have portions in England and two other foreign countries. The film has already fetched ₹5.4 crores as Hindi rights and 50% of the movie is filled with graphic works. Actress Amy Jackson has been signed as a leading lady. The song Jeeva Hoovagide Bhava Jenagide... from Nee Nanna Gellalare composed by Ilaiyaraaja was shot with Shiva Rajkumar and Amy Jackson in replicated costumes of Dr.Rajkumar and Manjula in a schedule where entire talkie portions were shot, except few songs. Later the climax of the film was completed on 1 February as per actor Sudeep's tweet.
|Soundtrack album by Arjun Janya|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Arjun Janya chronology|
|Singles from The Villain|
The audio launch is scheduled on 17th August 2018 in Dubai.
|1.||"I am Villain"||Prem||Shankar Mahadevan||4:31|
|2.||"Tick Tick Tick"||Prem||Vijay Prakash, Kailash Kher, Prem, Siddharth Basrur||3:50|
|3.||"Love Aagoythe Nin Myale"||Prem||Prem, Chorus||4:35|
|4.||"Nodivalandava"||Prem||Armaan Malik, Shreya Ghoshal||4.11|
The Villain is scheduled to release on September 13, 2018.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2018)
- Prasad S, Shyam (4 May 2017). "Mithun makes Kannada debut". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 13 May 2017. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- Upadhyaya, Prakash (1 April 2017). "Sudeep-Shivaraj Kumar's The Villain first look posters take the fans by a storm". International Business Times. Archived from the original on 9 May 2017. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- Sharadhaa, A (2 August 2016). "Prem's choice for the villain may be Tamannaah". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- "The Villain first look revealed". The Times of India. 3 April 2017. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- Sharadhaa, A (17 May 2017). "Amy Jackson comes to the villain". The New Indian Express. Archived from the original on 20 May 2017. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- Srivatsan (17 May 2017). "The Villain: Amy Jackson to star opposite Shivrajkumar, Kichcha Sudeep". India Today. Archived from the original on 19 May 2017. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Jeeva Hoovagide — Nee Nanna Gellalaare — Kannnada Hit Songs". YouTube. Archived from the original on 20 June 2018. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "Nee Nanna Gellarare song for The Villain". Indiaglitz. 3 February 2018. Archived from the original on 5 February 2018. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- Sharadhaa, A (28 January 2018). "Prem sets in nostalgic mood for The Villain". The New Indian Express. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Upadhyaya, Prakash (2 February 2018). "Sudeep wraps up the climax sequence of The Villain, release likely in April or May". International Business Times. Archived from the original on 4 February 2018. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Filmibeat on The Villain movie crew" "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 18 April 2018. Retrieved 17 April 2018.