The Unguarded Hour
The Unguarded Hour is a 1936 film starring Loretta Young and Franchot Tone under the direction of Sam Wood. In England, a prominent young prosecutor in a murder trial is unaware that his wife is involved.
|The Unguarded Hour|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
Ladislas Fodor (play)|
Bernard Merivale (English adaptation)
Howard Emmett Rogers
Horace Jackson (uncredited contributor)
|Music by||William Axt|
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Edited by||Frank E. Hull|
- Loretta Young as Lady Helen Dudley Dearden
- Franchot Tone as Sir Alan Dearden
- Lewis Stone as General Lawrence
- Roland Young as William 'Bunny' Jeffers
- Jessie Ralph as Lady Agatha Hathaway
- Dudley Digges as Samuel Metford
- Henry Daniell as Hugh Lewis
- Robert Greig as Henderson
- E. E. Clive as Lord Henry Hathaway
- Wallis Clark as Inspector Grainger
- John Buckler as Defense Counsel
- Aileen Pringle as Diana Roggers
- Nugent, Frank S. (April 4, 1936). "The Unguarded Hour (1936)". New York Times. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "The Unguarded Hour". Altoona Tribune. May 22, 1936. p. 12. Retrieved June 6, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
- Kirby, Walter (December 28, 1952). "Better Radio Programs for the Week". The Decatur Daily Review. p. 36. Retrieved June 5, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.