The Trisha Goddard Show
The Trisha Goddard Show (also stylized as Trisha) is an American syndicated tabloid talk show hosted by Trisha Goddard. It was a spin-off of Maury and was based on Goddard's UK show. The show premiered on September 17, 2012. It also aired in the United Kingdom on Channel 5 between October 2012 and July 2014.
|The Trisha Goddard Show|
|Also known as||Trisha|
|Genre||Tabloid talk show|
|Based on||Trisha Goddard|
|Presented by||Trisha Goddard|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||260|
|Executive producer||Paul Faulhaber|
|Running time||40 to 44 minutes|
|Production companies||Faulhaber Media|
NBCUniversal Television Distribution
|Distributor||NBCUniversal Television Distribution|
|Picture format||480i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Original release||September 17, 2012– May 21, 2014|
On April 1, 2014, it was announced that The Trisha Goddard Show had been canceled.
Out of the five new talk shows to premiere during the 2012-13 television season, Trisha ranked fifth behind Katie, Steve Harvey, The Jeff Probst Show, and The Ricki Lake Show for the same television season. During the week of November 5, 2012, Trisha averaged 706,000 viewers, which is deemed acceptable due to clearances on affiliates of lower networks, such as The CW and MyNetworkTV.
- "The Trisha Goddard Show episodes". TV Guide. Retrieved April 4, 2014.
- "New Daytime Syndicated Series "Trisha Goddard" Premieres Monday, September 17, 2012". Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- ""Trisha Goddard" Renewed for Second Season in National Syndication". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Alex Ben Block (April 1, 2014). "Daytime Talk Shows Trisha Goddard and 'The Test' Canceled". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- Albiniak, Paige (January 5, 2013). "Syndication Ratings: 'Family Feud' Celebrates New Year With Season-High 5.1". Broadcasting & Cable.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 20, 2012). "'Katie' Ranks No. 1 for the 9th Week in a Row Opposite All New Syndie Talkers". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Archived from the original on November 28, 2012.