The Stability EP
|The Stability EP|
|Released||February 19, 2002|
|Death Cab for Cutie chronology|
|Death Cab for Cutie singles chronology|
|Pitchfork Media||6.9/10 link|
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide||link|
"Stability" reappears as the closing track to the band's 2005 major label debut, Plans. The new recording is considerably shorter than the original twelve-minute, mostly instrumental version found on this EP, ending where the vocals end. The version included on Plans is titled "Stable Song". A live rehearsal version of "Stability" can be found on the DVD Drive Well, Sleep Carefully, which clocks in at 10:03.
|1.||"20th Century Towers"||Ben Gibbard, Nick Harmer, Christopher Walla||4:36|
|2.||"All Is Full of Love"||Björk Guðmundsdóttir||3:17|
- Ben Gibbard – lead vocals, guitar, piano, choir on "20th Century Towers"
- Nick Harmer – bass, Juno on "All Is Full of Love", choir on "20th Century Towers"
- Michael Schorr – drums, choir on "20th Century Towers"
- Christopher Walla – guitar, choir on "20th Century Towers", production, recording, mixing
- James Mendenhall – outro piano on "Stability"
- John Vanderslice – additional vocals, Juno on "Stability"
- Jeff Saltzman – mastering
- S.E. Sharma at Avast! – mixing on "All Is Full of Love"
- Barsuk Records. "Death Cab for Cutie: the stability ep". Shop. Retrieved 2007-07-22.