(Redirected from The Spoilers (disambiguation))
The Spoilers may refer to:
- The Spoilers (Bagley novel), a 1969 novel by English author Desmond Bagley
- "The Spoilers", a 1965 short story by Michael Gilbert
- The Spoilers (Beach novel), a 1906 novel by Rex Beach, adapted into five different movies:
- The Spoilers (1914 film) with William Farnum
- The Spoilers (1923 film), with Noah Beery, Sr. and Anna Q. Nilsson
- The Spoilers (1930 film), with Gary Cooper and Betty Compson
- The Spoilers (1942 film), with Marlene Dietrich, Randolph Scott, and John Wayne
- The Spoilers (1955 film), with Anne Baxter, Jeff Chandler, and Rory Calhoun
- The Spoilers, a 1906 novel by Edwin Pugh
- The Spoilers (band), a southern California punk rock/new wave band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Spoilers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.