The Ring may refer to:
- The Ring, a 1967 novel by Richard Chopping
- The Ring, a 1988 book by Daniel Keys Moran
- The Ring, a 1980 novel by Danielle Steel, which formed the basis for the 1996 film
- The Ring, a 1964 children's book by John Updike
- The Ring (magazine), a boxing periodical
- "The Ring" (poem), a poem by Heinrich Wittenwiler
- Ring (Suzuki novel)
Film and televisionEdit
- The Ring (1927 film), a film by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Ring (1952 film), a film by Kurt Neumann
- The Ring (1985 film), a 1985 Romanian film
- The Rings, a 1985 horror film by Honarmand, aka "Zangha"
- The Ring (1996 film), a film by Armand Mastroianni
- Ring Trilogy or Ringu cycle, "The Ring" horror franchise
- One Ring, a fictional ring of power in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Ring (disambiguation)
- The Circle (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.