The Return of Sandokan
The Return of Sandokan is a 1996 television series produced by Germany (where it was released as Die Rückkehr des Sandokan) and Italy (where is known as Il ritorno di Sandokan). It is a sequel to the 1976 Sandokan television series starring Kabir Bedi. Bedi had also appeared in a 1977 spin-off film La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa!.
|The Return of Sandokan|
|Written by||Adriano Bolzoni|
|Directed by||Enzo G. Castellari|
|Composer(s)||Guido and Maurizio De Angelis|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Followed by||The Son of Sandokan|
It was followed in 1998 by another sequel The Son of Sandokan, featuring Sandokan and his son.
- Kabir Bedi as Sandokan
- Mandala Tayde as Lady Dora Parker
- Fabio Testi as Yanez De Gomera
- Romina Power as Maharani Surama
- Tobias Hoesl as James Guilford
- Randi Ingerman as Yamira
- Mathieu Carrière as Raska
- Vittoria Belvedere as Baba
- Lorenzo Crespi as André De Gomera
- Friedrich von Thun as Lord Parker
- Clive Riche as Alfred Higgins
- Franco Nero as Yogi Azim
- Jackie Basehart as Sir Burton
- Denzil Smith as Village Headman
- Sandokan (1976 television series)
- "Kabir Bedi: " e presto torno Sandokan dopo 17 anni "". web.archive.org. 26 July 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "Torna Sandokan, ma Yanez cambia faccia". web.archive.org. 16 October 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
|This German television programme–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|