The Portrait (German: Das Bildnis, French: L'image) is a 1923 Austrian-French silent drama film directed by Jacques Feyder and starring Arlette Marchal, Malcolm Tod and Victor Vina. Future star Vilma Bánky appears in a small role.
|Directed by||Jacques Feyder|
|Written by||Jules Romains|
|3 October 1923|
- Arlette Marchal as Madeleine Fontevrault "das Bildnis"
- Malcolm Tod as Ingenieur
- Jean-Victor Marguerite as Seminarist
- Victor Vina as Diamantenschleifer
- Fred Louis Lerch as Maler
- Armand Dufour as Madeleine's Ehemann
- Fred Hennings as Der Astronom
- Suzy Vernon as Freundin
- Mary Zaile as Die Kusine
- Vilma Bánky
- Eugen Jensen
- Ria Jászonyi
- Victor Kutschera
- Von Dassanowsky p.34
- Robert Von Dassanowsky. Austrian Cinema: A History. McFarland, 2005.