The Nice Boys
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Nice Boys is a power pop band hailing from Portland, Oregon. They were formed in 2004 by ex-Exploding Hearts guitarist Terry Six, studio keyboardist Brian Lelko, drummer Alan Mansfield, and Colin Jarrell and Gabe Lageson of The Riffs, who, like the Exploding Hearts, were influenced by the punk and rock music of the late 1970s. The Nice Boys are signed to San Francisco/Los Angeles based record company Birdman Records and completed a partial American tour in fall 2006.
The Nice Boys
|Origin||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Labels||Birdman, Green Noise|
|Associated acts||The Exploding Hearts, The Riffs|
- Terry Six – lead vocals and guitar
- Colin Jarrell – bass guitar and backing vocals
- Gabe Lageson – guitar and backing vocals
- Alan Mansfield – drums
Albums and singlesEdit
- 2005, single - "You Won't See me Anymore" b/w "Lipstick Love"
- August 2006, album - The Nice Boys featuring tracks:
- "Teenage Nights" (Lageson)
- "Johnny Guitar" (Lageson, Six)
- "Only in Dreams"
- "Avenue 29" (Jarrell, Lageson)
- "Dugong Along" (Jarrell, Lageson)
- "Ain't Been Beat" (Lageson, Six)
- "Another Girl" (Lageson, Six)
- "All Our Good Times" (Jarrell)
- "Southern Streets" (Six)
- "Cheryl Anne, Carry On" (Lageson)
- 2007, single - "Very Mary" b/w "Wake Up Girl"
- The Nice Boys on Myspace
- The Nice Boys discography at MusicBrainz
- Band page at Birdman Records
- The Onion AV Club
- A quick interview with Terry Six of The Nice Boys
- October 16, 2006 Write Up In SPIN Magazine - Authored by Mikael Wood
|This article on a United States-based pop music group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|