The Many Voices of Miriam Makeba is a 1962 studio album of Miriam Makeba (LP Kapp KL1274).
- "Kilimanjaro (Hunting Song and Boot Dance)"
- "Zenizenabo (Courage Song For Warriors)"
- "Ntjilo Ntjilo (Lullaby to a Child about a Little Canary)"
- "Umqokozo (Children's game song About a new red dress)"
- "Ngola Kurila (A Woman Pacifies Her Hungry Child. There Is Nothing To Eat)"
- "Thanayi (Story song about a girl named Thanayi)"
- "Liwa Wechi (Congolese Lament. The Wife Bids Her Husband Farewell As He Leaves For The Mines)"
- "Nagula (Witch Doctor Song)"
- "Carnival (Theme From The Brazilian Movie Black Orpheus)"
- "Night Must Fall (American)"
- "Love Tastes Like Strawberries (West Indian Ballad)"
- "Can't Cross Over (West Indian Calypso)"
- Miriam Makeba - vocals
- Ernie Calabria, Jack Check - vocals
- Norman Keenan - bass guitar
- Hugh Masekela - trumpet
- Daniel Barrajanos, Julio Collazo, Michael Alexander, Ralph MacDonald, Rod Clavery - percussion
- Ralph Hunter - conductor