|The Manor of Northstead|
|Written by||William Douglas Home|
|Date premiered||15 March 1954|
|Place premiered||Theatre Royal, Nottingham|
It premiered at the Theatre Royal, Nottingham before transferring to the Duchess Theatre in London's West End where it ran for 307 performances between 28 April 1954 and 22 January 1955. The original London cast included A.E. Matthews, Jean Lodge, Marie Lohr, Charles Heslop, Bryan Coleman, Ronald Adam, Arthur Hewlett and Viola Lyel.
- Beecham - Charles Heslop
- Captain Lord Pym, MC (Tony) - Bryan Coleman
- Lady Cleghorn (Caroline) - Viola Lyel
- Lady Pym (June) - Jean Lodge
- Lady Pym (June) (Replacement) - Anne Rawsthorne
- Lord Cleghorn - Ronald Adam
- Mrs Beecham (Bessie) - Lorraine Clewes
- Sir Ronald MacRonald - Arthur Hewlett
- The Countess of Lister - Marie Lohr
- The Earl of Lister - A. E. Matthews
- Wearing p.303
- "Production of The Manor of Northstead | Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- Wearing, J.P. The London Stage 1950-1959: A Calendar of Productions, Performers, and Personnel. Rowman & Littlefield, 2014.