The Man Who Won is a 1919 American silent drama film directed by Paul Scardon and written by Edward J. Montagne. The film stars Harry T. Morey, Maurice Costello, and Betty Blythe.
|The Man Who Won|
|Directed by||Paul Scardon|
|Written by||Edward J. Montagne|
|Based on||the novel, The Man Who Won|
by Cyrus Townsend Brady
|Starring||Harry T. Morey|
|Cinematography||Robert A. Stuart|
- Harry T. Morey as Christopher Keene
- Maurice Costello as Henry Longfield
- Betty Blythe as Barbara Le Moyne
- Bernard Siegel as Seymour
- Robert Gaillard as Dempsey
- Denton Vane as Stevens
- ^ "The Man Who Won". American Film Institute. Retrieved January 4, 2021.