The Magic of Thinking Big
|Author||David J. Schwartz|
|Publisher||Wilshire Book Co, Chatsworth, California|
Forbes called it one of the greatest self-help books.
Reception and influenceEdit
Thomas J. Stanley wrote on his website how Schwartz and the book motivated him to write his bestseller, The Millionaire Next Door. Both were marketing department faculty at Georgia State University and would discuss "success". Schwartz suggested how to improve Stanley's first book, Marketing to the Affluent, "Now put all your focus on how they became wealthy. Think big.”
- Schwartz, David J. (1987). The Magic of Thinking Big: Fireside Edition. Simon & Schuster, Inc. ISBN 0-671-64678-8.
- Kathy Caprino (March 21, 2014). "What The Greatest Self-Help Books Of The Last Decades Can Teach You In 7 Minutes". Forbes. Retrieved July 11, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Applebaum, Judith (December 12, 1982). "PAPERBACK TALK; Another Angle on What We Read". The New York Times. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "The Magic of Thinking Big". Simon & Schuster. 6 October 2015.
- "The Magic of Thinking Big". www.thomasjstanley.com. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- William Barry Furlong (December 12, 1976). "Secrets of a turnaround coach". New York Times. Retrieved July 11, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Dick Wagner (January 28, 1988). "REVIVING THE 49ERS: Joe Harrington Is Building Something at CS Long Beach". LA Times. Retrieved July 11, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)