The Live Love Laugh Foundation
The Live Love Laugh Foundation is a non-profit organisation that deals with mental health issues. It was founded in 2015 by Deepika Padukone as a non-profit NGO to bring awareness to mental health in India. In 2016, the organization launched a program called "You Are Not Alone". Facebook is working with the organization to prevent suicides from being livestreamed.
|Anna Chandy , Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Dr. ShyamK. Bhat, Anirban Das Blah, Nina Nair |
The Foundation focuses on the following objectives:
- To create awareness and reduce the stigma around depression
- To fund and support community-based mental health projects that can have a sustainable and a large-scale impact on the society.
- To support research in the area of mental health in India.
- "How Deepika Padukone's Foundation TLLLF Support Mental Wellness". Business World. 10 October 2017. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Changing the conversation around mental health in rural India". scroll.in. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Live, love, laugh, and the depression's gone!". Deccan Chronicle. 2017-05-15. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "TLLLF's You Are Not Alone programme covers 276 schools in six states : News". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "What Facebook is doing to help those wanting to commit suicide, and what you can do". FactorDaily. 2017-04-26. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "Live Love Laugh Foundation: Deepika Padukone launches org for mental health issues". Firstpost. 2015-08-06. Retrieved 2017-05-25.