The Ladybird (film)
The Ladybird is a 1927 American silent crime film directed by Walter Lang and starring Betty Compson. It was produced by the B movie studio Chadwick Pictures. A print is housed in the Library of Congress collection.
|Directed by||Walter Lang|
|Written by||Jack Natteford|
William Dudley Pelley
|Distributed by||Chadwick Pictures|
- Hal Erickson (2014). "The Ladybird". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on December 15, 2014. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:The Ladybird
- The Ladybird at silentera.com
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, p.100 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Ladybird