Kraft Group(Redirected from The Kraft Group)
The Kraft Group, LLC, is a group of privately held companies in the professional sports, manufacturing, and real estate development industries doing business in 90 countries. Founded in 1998 by American businessman Robert Kraft as a holding company, it is based in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
|Industry||Professional sports, Manufacturing, Real-estate development, Private equity investments|
|Robert Kraft, Chairman and CEO|
Jonathan Kraft, President and COO
Michael Quattromani, CFO
|Products||Paper and packaging materials|
Real estate development
|Revenue|| US $3.5 billion|
Number of employees
- Kraft Sports Group
- New England Patriots, LP (founded in 1960, acquired by Kraft in 1994)
- New England Revolution, LP (founded by Kraft in 1995)
- Gillette Stadium, $325 million facility privately financed by Kraft (opened 2002)
- TeamOps, LLC (founded in 2006)
- TeamOps (Event Staff)
- TeamOps Detect
- Boston Uprising, an Overwatch League team (founded in 2017)
- Rand-Whitney Group, LLC (founded in 1857, acquired by Kraft in 1972)
- International Forest Products, LLC (founded by Kraft in 1972)
- Operated by Robert Kraft's son Daniel Kraft
- More than 30 private equity investments
- Forbes (2008-11-03). "The 500 Largest American Private Companies: #326 The Kraft Group". Forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 2008-11-18.
- University of Massachusetts Boston. "New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Receives an Honorary Degree at UMass Boston's 39th Commencement". University of Massachusetts Boston. University of Massachusetts Boston. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- New England Patriots. "Robert Kraft - Official New England Patriots Biography". Patriots.com. Patriots.com. Archived from the original on 1 June 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2007.
- Jenn Abelson (2007-05-20). "Krafts building a $350m Patriot Place complex, and a legacy". The Boston Globe. The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- Company Profile Carmel Container Systems, Ltd. Accessed 29 September 2007.
- "Carmel Container Systems, Ltd, Form 20-F, Filing Date Jun 24, 2003". secdatabase.com. Retrieved May 14, 2018.