The Irish Field
|Headquarters||Irish Farm Centre, Bluebell, Dublin 12.|
Published every Saturday, the newspaper averages 120 pages and includes:
- Racing, bloodstock and sport horse news.
- Interviews and features on industry personalities.
- Coverage of international racing.
- Reports and results from the point-to-point scene.
- Horse management advice.
- Pedigree analysis of major winners in Ireland and Britain.
- European stallion statistics.
- Columnists commenting on industry topics.
- Sales results, reports and previews.
- Weekly columns
- Racecards for all Irish and British weekend racing.
- Tips from racing journalists.
- Show jumping, eventing, dressage, hunting .
- Classified advertising
The Irish Field is edited by Leo Powell and Mark Costello is the Editorial Manager. Journalists include Anne Marie Duff, Isabel Hurley, Olivia Hamilton, Leanne O'Sullivan and Judith Faherty.
The Irish Field has a website.<ref> Both free and Field+ content are available online The website had over 43,000 unique users and over 60,000 sessions for the month of December in 2015.
The Irish Field DirectoryEdit
The Irish Field directory is usually published in December each year. It includes contacts for trainers, jockeys, racecourses, equestrian organisations, clubs and much more.