The Influence (film)
The Influence (Korean: 인플루언스; RR: Inpeullueonseu) is a four-part online film starring Lee Byung-hun and Han Chae-young. The movie, which delves into the realms of mystery and fantasy, takes place over the time period 1907–2010.
South Korean poster
|Directed by||Lee Jae-kyoo|
|Written by||Hong Jin-ah|
A beautiful woman J, who has been trapped inside a massive water tank to be with W, invites TV anchorman Kim Woo-kyung and auctioneer Choi Dong-hoon to make a choice. One day, W is chased by a mysterious man and the hidden secret behind why W and J look at each other through a glass boundary of 100 years in time is slowly revealed.
- Hong, Lucia (20 January 2010). "Lee Byung-hun to star in online movie Influence". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Hong, Lucia (21 January 2010). "Han Chae-young to join Lee Byung-hun for Influence". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- "Today's Photo: March 3, 2010". The Chosun Ilbo. 3 March 2010. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Ko, Kyuong-seok (3 March 2010). "Lee Byung-hun says filming Influence was like shooting IRIS". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Oxenbridge, David (12 March 2012). "Online Mystery Movie The Influence Debuts". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
|This South Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|