The Hundreds is a streetwear brand founded in Los Angeles in 2003 by Bobby Kim and Ben Shenassafar inspired by California culture including punk, hip-hop, skateboarding and surfing. Now sold worldwide and its own stores in the United States, The Hundreds has expanded into a print magazine, footwear and eyewear.
The collection is currently available in 400 accounts worldwide. In 2007, the brand expanded into retail, opening their first flagship store in Los Angeles. This Los Angeles store is located at 7909 Rosewood Ave, as the address appears on multiple items of clothing from the "Rosewood" collection. The Hundreds followed in 2008 opening San Francisco and in 2010 New York City. On April 1, 2011, The Hundreds opened their fourth retail store, located in Santa Monica, California.
|Look up streetwear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Inc. "30 Under 30 - The Hundreds", Inc., Retrieved on 22 May 2013.
- "The Hundreds wants to sell but not sell out - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. 2009-05-26. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Bobby Hundreds' 50 Greatest Streetwear Brands of All Time: Freshjive Complex Magazine June 21, 2011
- "The Hundreds". Complex. 2009-03-25. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Mishka and The Hundreds Fuse Streetwear Styles". Nytimes.com. 2011-03-24. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|