The Heart of a Nation
|The Heart of a Nation (Untel père et fils)|
|Directed by||Julien Duvivier|
|Produced by||Paul Graetz|
|Music by||Jean Wiener|
|Edited by||Marthe Poncin|
A.F.E. Corporation (USA)|
Universal Film S.A. (France)
|Box office||2,145,108 admissions (France) (1945)|
The Heart of a Nation (French: Untel père et fils) is a 1943 French drama film directed by Julien Duvivier who co-wrote screenplay with Marcel Achard and Charles Spaak. The film stars Raimu, Michèle Morgan and Louis Jouvet.
An American release featured an introduction by Charles Boyer and scenes of the German entry into Paris.
Filming started in late 1939 but was interrupted by the war.
The film was released in New York before France.
- Box office for France in 1945 at Box Office Story
- Louis Jourdan biography accessed 23 January 2014
- The Heart of a Nation at Louisjourdan.net
- The Heart of a Nation at Rotten Tomatoes
- Untel père et fils at DvdToile
- The Heart of a Nation on IMDb
- The Heart of a Nation at AllMovie
- The Heart of a Nation at the British Film Institute's Film and TV Database
|This article related to a French film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|